I collaborate with teens to co-design educational and career strategies to achieve their goals.
I help teens . . .
- structure independent learning projects
- connect with programs and organizations aligned with their interests
- develop an attitude of empowerment, initiative-taking, and entrepreneurship
- understand the working world and develop a plan to earn a living in a fulfilling manner
- understand their full range of higher education options
I take inspiration from Mark Twain, when he said:
“I never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
I help teens take control of their education.
Contact me to get started.
Email: talktochristian (at) protonmail (dot) com
Phone: six one nine five nine nine six three four eight